Toolland VL106 electric dandelion plug - weed burner - with 10 meter extension cord
Complete set with 10 meter extension cord
This Toolland VL106 electric weed burner is specially for precise work. The difference with a standard electric weed burner is the fact that this precision burner has a burner head with a tip. That makes this Toolland VL106 unique!
This aluminum tip can, for example, be inserted into the stubborn dandelions. The plant and the root are heated as a result of which only this stabbed dandelion will die off. This means that weeds in the lawn can even be controlled with this electric weed burner.
- Brand: Toolland
- Type: Electric precision burner - dandelion plug
- Voltage: 230-240 V / 50 Hz
- Power: 300 watts
- Temperature setting 1: 200 ° C
- Temperature setting 2: NA
- Temperature setting 3: NA
- Material handle: Plastic
- Material Steel: Aluminum
- Material Burner head: Aluminum
- Energy consumption: approximately 0.12 per hour
- Diameter burner head: 3 cm.
- Weight: 1 kg.
- Ergonomic handle: Yes
- Power cable with plug: Yes, 35 cm.
- Burner head for precise weed removal: Yes
- Manual: Yes
- Warranty: Yes, 2 years
Precision operation - dandelion cutter - weed burner
The aluminum burner head has a point. This must be put in the weeds, for example a dandelion. This must then be heated for a few seconds. Then the weeds will die. It couldn't be simpler. If the plant reappears, the procedure must be repeated. The root will then also deplete and die.