Kemper Gas weed burner, 1600°C max with Piezo ignition, 10 meter hose and pressure regulator
- Order before 17:00, delivered tomorrow
- Shipping Costs £ 4.95
- 14 Day Right of Return
- Secure Ordering & Payments
Kemper weed burner with piezo ignition 10 meter gas hose and adjustable pressure regulator
Richly equipped weed burner which is supplied with a ten meter gas hose and an adjustable pressure regulator of 1 - 4 bar! The weed burner has an ergonomic length of 95 cm. This means there is no need to be bothered during the work. Equipped with piezo ignition. The weed burner is put into operation with just the push of a button. A lighter is therefore no longer needed! The flame temperature and size is simple and accurately adjustable. This is done by the adjustable pressure regulator and the integrated controller in the handle. This handle is also equipped with a gas-saving throttle. When releasing this throttle, only the pilot light is created. When you squeeze in, the flame you set up is created. Can be used effectively as the weed remover. Heat the weeds for a few seconds. This will start to serve this. It is not easier.
- Brand: Kemper
- Type: Gas weed burner
- Flame temperature: Adjustable up to 1600 ° C
- Ignition: Piezo (info click HERE )
- Gas pressure / flame size: Adjustable
- Required gas type: Propane and / or butane
- Material Lance: Chromed
- Material Handle: Soft Plastic
- Material burner head: Metal
- Length: 95 cm.
- Burner weight: Approximately 795 grams
- Gas hose weight: Approximately 714 grams
- Piezo ignition: Yes
- Ergonomic handle: Yes
- Control valve to make flame bigger and smaller: Yes
- Energy-saving lever: Yes
- Bucket: No
- Burner head with diameter of 6 cm.
- Pressure regulator: yes, adjustable from 1-4 bar
- Gas hose: Yes, 10 meters
- 2 year warranty
Needed gas bottle:
This weed burner needs to be connected to a large gas cylinder. These are available at manned filling stations, among other things.
Which gas cylinder do I need and how do I connect it? For information click HERE .
Read or write a review