Kinzo electric weed burner and barbecue lighter 2000 watts - Copy
Kinzo electric weed burner and barbecue lighter 2000 watts
This electric weed burner has a power of 2000 watts. The heat output is adjustable in two positions of 50 and 600 degrees. The weed remover comes with two burner heads. The first (long model) is for easy preparation of the barbecue. The other (round model) is for fighting weeds. The burner head for the weeds, also known as cone spray nozzle, is shaped so that work can be done accurately. This without affecting other plants. There is a hole in the handle. This makes the weed burner compact and convenient to hang on a hook in for example the barn.
- Brand: Kinzo
- Type: Electric weed burner
- Voltage: 230 V / 50 Hz
- Power: 2000 watts
- Temperature setting 1: 50 Â° C
- Temperature setting 2: 600 Â° C
- Temperature setting 3: NA
- Air supply: 500 liters per minute
- Material handle: Plastic
- Steel material: Aluminum
- Material Burner head: stainless steel
- Energy consumption: approximately â‚¬ 0.30 per hour
- Diameter burner head: 8 cm.
- Length: 97 cm.
- Weight: 1.08 kg.
- Ergonomic handle: Yes
- Extendable handle: No.
- Power cable with plug: Yes, 40 cm.
- Bucket: No
- Suspension bracket: Yes
- Click & Go Steel: N / A
- Burner head with spacer: No.
- Remove the burner head for weeds: Yes
- Burner head for creating BBQ: Yes
- Burner head for burning paint oval: No.
- Burner head rebate for paint burn: No
- Manual: Yes
- Warranty: Yes, 2 years
Operation barbecue lighter
For this the long burner head must be mounted on the weed burner. This burner head must be put into the coal. Because of the heat formation, the barbecue will be put into operation.
Working weed burner
For this the round burner head (so-called cone spray nozzle) should be mounted on the electric weed burner. This is fairly easy by means of a rotational movement. The burner head must then only be kept a few centimeters above the weeds. This only needs a few seconds. As a result, the weeds are heated, the cells burst and the weeds will die off. In the case of stubborn weeds, the procedure can be repeated. This will also deplete the root and die off. New weed seeds are also directly addressed and eliminated by this method. This prevents new weed growth!